logo

logo

Friday, June 22, 2012

Blah Blah Blah : A band review

On Friday 15 2012, I went out to Sub T to check out a band that I had heard about and was happy to see Blah Blah Blah was on the same show, So I get upstairs just moment after Blah Blah Blah  has taking the stage "yeah I know perfect timing" because the crowd just seem to keep growing and everyone wanted to get that good spot close to the stage to watch the show from. 


So I found a space where I can get my camera ready as I was doing that the band was jamming away and the people in the crowd started to bouncing and moving to the vibe of the music. Blah Blah Blah music is emotionally-driven and upbeat, The songs are playfully and strike a balance between the alternative and organic and one thing is for sure is for the music lover this band will not disappoint you.




Bottom line is Blah Blah Blah is a really good band and music lover would very much enjoy the music and the songwriting this up and coming band has to offer so check them out and see for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment