logo

logo

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Kidd the Chicagoan

I know its been awhile since I posted on Aw-Sick, but the truth is I just couldn't find any thing that would motivate me to post. I didn't want to be like all the other blogs just randomly posting the same oh same.

Which brings me to "Kidd tha Chicagoan" I was given his CD "#KiddChiMania" few months back at the double door here in Chicago. This CD is packed with 15 songs I was very surprised to find that I enjoyed 7 of the 15.

You might be asking why was I surprise well in today's music where people are just throwing out crap music I was happy to hear that his songs had a little more meaning to them, more than just the money hoes cars etc...

So if you get a chance to find the CD floating around by all means pick it up.



KiDD Tha Chicagoan
(Twitter)
(SoundCloud)
(Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment