logo

logo

Friday, April 17, 2015

Today's MYSH special double play.

DJE here again with another for you music fans, as a lot of you know I'm always looking for music to play and when I find something I'm diggin on I tell you guys about it, cause it's so much good music out there that's unknown I try to help turn you on to it.

So check this one out from "What So Not" yes really that's their name and the song is called Gemini  this track starts off very mellow almost like a chill out type track. A nice tune for a late night dj set.




Ok if you was diggin on that now check out the remix by: EKALI   
I think this version awesome it's very settle and keeps to the original with a touch of rawness that makes you take notice to how different this version really is.




No comments:

Post a Comment