logo

logo

Friday, May 8, 2015

Chicago's very own: LADY L

What's good with it people, today i'm going to tune you into LADY L of BME, Chicago hip hop on deck. Okay y'all here it is, I first saw Lady L a few years back when I was on the set of Chi Rio Presents: THE UNDERGROUND TUNNEL VIEW CYPHER 5  you couldn't help but notice Lady L off to the side ripping lines and kicking it in between takes, I've also seen her a few other things puttin' in that work, anyway let's get to it.

I'm really diggin the direction Lady L has taken with this song right here, it's called "HIP HOP" and it's like a throwback to a Chicago hip hop sound that's been missing for a while and it's good to hear a young up and coming M.C. take it on in such a skillful way, I got nothin but luv for ya Lady L, and this song has me
really looking forward now to see what next..? Well Until then Peep this video below and enjoy.




Facebook

BOOKING:BOSSMUSIKENT@GMAIL.COM
TWITTER/SNAPCHAT/IG @LADYLOFBME

No comments:

Post a Comment